1. Old Passport
2. Complete Form ‘A’, ‘B’’ and ‘E’
3. Four (4) passport size photographs, must be bright, show all facial features and both ears. The photographs should have a clean white background.
4. Fee: DKK 675.00
Processing time: approximately two months.
Renewal Of Passports
Requirements: Same as above
Passports for Children
1. Complete Form ‘A’, ‘B’’ and ‘E’
2. Four (4) passport size photographs, must be bright, show all facial features and both ears. the photographs should have a clean white background.
3. Passport in which the applicant is endorsed (as applicable)
4. Original Birth Certificate and its copy.
5. Copy of Passport page and Passport file number of the parents
6. Fee: DKK 675.00 Processing time: approximately two months.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOST PASSPORT
1. Write a letter to the Ambassador requesting issuance of a new Passport. Remember to indicate your INT number. This is found on page 45 of your passport.
3. Attach a detailed description of the circumstances under which the Passport was lost, and what safety measures you took to secure the passport before it was lost.
4. Complete Questionnaire form.
5. Complete Affidavit in lieu of lost Passport.
6. Attach Police report confirming loss of passport.
7. Three white background passport-size, colored photos (4.5cm x 3.5cm).
8. Attach Copies of Identification documents.
9. Attach photocopies of the lost passport where available.
10.Payment Receipts of DKK 675.00, all money is paid in the bank
Change of Holder’s Particulars on Passports
Note: All requests for changes of holder’s particulars must be accompanied by original supporting documents. Applications for change of name, as a result of marriage will be required to apply for a new Passport and to submit an original Marriage Certificate and its copy.
Changes of names as a result of other circumstances will have to be gazetted in the Uganda Gazette. The Deed Poll should be published in at least one of the Ugandan newspapers. Original copies of the Deed Poll, the Gazette and the newspaper containing the change of name must be submitted to the Mission and will be retained for the record.
Replacement of Passports (Lost Passports)
i) Complete Form ‘A’, ‘B’’, ’C’, ‘D’ and ‘E’
ii) Four (3) passport size photographs, must be bright, show all facial features and both ears. The photographs should have a clean white background.
iii) Four (3) passport size photographs.
iv) Police Report:
v) Fee: DKK 1350.00
Processing time: approximately two months.
Note: Reported Passports lost will be declared null and void. Relevant authorities in Uganda and all countries abroad including the United Kingdom will be informed accordingly.
- Applicants for Passports/Travel Documents must be citizens of Uganda. All application forms must be completed. Uncompleted application forms will not be processed.
- Applicants are advised to verify and ensure that all requirements have been fulfilled. This will facilitate the expeditious processing of applications.
- Applicants are requested to send the exact money for all fees paid.
- Applicants may be requested for additional supporting documentation, in addition to the above.
- Payments must be made in Danish Kroner, preferably by postal money order, cheque or into our Bank account below. Please note that if you pay by foreign cheque, you should include an extra Danish Kroner 50.00, being bank charges for clearing foreign cheques. All payments should be made at the time of application.
- Photographs: Four copies of photographs (in case of new passport) preferably with a white background should be provided. Avoid stapling the photographs as this affects the quality of the final product.
- Specimen Signature: Applicants are advised to put their specimen signature in the centre of the box. Use of a black pen enhances the clarity of the specimen signature. Children do not have to sign the form
- Endorsement: Every applicant including children will have to apply separately for a new passport. In other words there will be no more endorsements of children on passports.
Den Danske Bank,
Holmens Kanal Branch
Private Banking International
2, Holmens Kanal DK-1090 Copenhagen K.
Reg. No. 4001
Account no: 4001072765
IBAN NO: DK 113000 4001 072 765
FOR APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT USE NET BANK TO TRANSFER THE VISA FEE: PLEASE INCLUDE A FEE FOR THE BANK CHARGE,
FOR APPLICANTS OUTSIDE DENMARK: THE BANK CHARGE IS DKK 50.00, FOR EACH BANK TRANSFER.