Embassy of the Republic of Uganda
The embassy of Uganda in copenhagen is also accredited to Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland and Finland (NORDIC countries).
The Denmark and the Nordic Countries Mission Charter is designed in line
with the Uganda Ministry of Foreign Affairs strategic plan, and well aware
that Uganda’s Foreign policy priority focus is on commercial Diplomacy,
International peace and security and the well-being of our people among
The Uganda Embassy in the Nordics is tasked with implementing but not
limited to the following:
- To mobilize the Nordic countries’ support in the peace-building initiatives to Uganda and the Great Lakes region.
- To mobilize and empower the Ugandan Diaspora in the Nordics for development.
- To mobilize bilateral and multilateral resources for the development of Uganda.
- To promote Uganda’s position on various issues like cultural, political and social.
- To promote commercial Diplomacy by promoting Tourism, Trade and Investment between the Nordics and Uganda.
- To mobilize for student exchanges between the various Nordic and Uganda institutions.
- To promote Diplomatic, consular and protocol services in the Nordics